NoBoDy Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NoBoDy Faction

The Faction of NoBoDy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[b]My history in Nobody =)[/b]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XLinaleeX

[b]My history in Nobody =)[/b] Empty
PostSubject: [b]My history in Nobody =)[/b]   [b]My history in Nobody =)[/b] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:15 pm

Hi friends! =), english is my second language so u may find errors in the way i write Razz, ahead of that i'm Debora i've 14 years old, bday on feb 19 (15 years this 2009) member of nobody since i was around lvl 40 - 50 i think, i was into Legendary faction at that moment, they was having high lvls but they rarely help u without anything in exchange, i was needing to kill the 3 bosses near dragon's end, (luminotec and the others), i tried alone.... wow i die babdly Crying or Very sad , then i saw Yen, Caylea, Darkside, Quews and other members of nobody (think Ethan was there too) and i asked them for help, i barely can offer anything if exchange at that moment, but they said me we will help you, i was like omg, really?? I love you and they repeat the quest and Caylea even die that second time, i was soo surprising to find such good ppl in pwi, cuz i was used to be in a faction just for help when have quest in common, mostly of ppl rarely offer help outside nobody i think u all know that, still i was thinking in not to let Legendary cuz the TW and the numbers of high lvls, then i turn more surprise when Yen and the other member of the squad didn't spam me for join in nobody, like they don't force me or anything like that, so i noticed they where really good persons, is like Yen always say, maybe they can't offer TW and all that, but nobody is like a family, soo much love there inside =).

Ok next part me into Nobody ^^: Welcomeee. Welcomee. welcome. welcome ^^ (yeah i know we all love it). I still don't know all the members but i've lot of friends in there, like:

Eme (omg eme is soo funny i really like her i even know what she likes and what she don't like: A eme le gusta pan n perv ^^),

Tina (ohhhh tina is always looking a bf for me, all my friends are my bf for her),

Yen (at start i was having a little of fear to chat with yen cuz i didn't wanna disturb her, i used to know high lvls are always bussy, but finally i write to her, and wow yen is soo cool, is the first high lvl i know is really nice, we love u Yen I love you )

Ethan (wow what to say about ethan, for me he knows everything! every time i have a question ethan is the first one to answer it =) and btw eme says he's her sexual slave, lol who knows haha Razz)

Quews (He's not much active player like us, is like he have a life XD lol, but when he's online he always worry about faction and every time i squad with him i feel safe cuz i know he will take care of me ^^)

Azure (wow if u are in a party with azure u can feel safe, he's a really good blademaster and i still remember the day he helped me with fb 59, u're soo sweet azu ^^)

Zargan (zar doesn't write too much but when he do it he always says the right things, he don't lose his time, what will we do without u zar??? no one in the faction will have TT weapon XD XD luv u zar =)

Chilla (omg plzzz know chilla he's soo funny, the day i meet him i laughed soo bad XD, is a really nice guy u can trust in him he won't lie to u no matter what, he is one of the person that will die for u =)

HoVulpes (yeah aggy sometimes is mad haha she must be -.- reading this, but honestly, she's a good friend i know her since i was around 20-30, i know i can trust in her and i know she will be a great veno =)

LicketySplit - Henry (lol hen is soo funny, he always go to the world saying yeah i'm the best while he's lvl 40 and the mobs are 60 or more, but he's only playing Razz he's very sweet i like to chat with him =)

Seinina (Ohhhh sein how much justice order we did together? lol XD sein is multy race, been a wizard he can heal u like a cleric and tank like a barbarian XD, with sein in the squad u always have a smile in ur face =)

And all the other members hope i can know u all better then i can write about u too in this topic in future Razz, luv u all and if i forget someone plz forgive me is 1 a.m. here XD, and yes for me Nobody is more than a faction, is a family cuz u all make the faction feels like that, thank you all! =)
[b]
Back to top Go down
Emerencia

Emerencia

PostSubject: Re: [b]My history in Nobody =)[/b]   [b]My history in Nobody =)[/b] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Aww Lina that is so sweet! Very Happy Don't forget Tina and Sein are my sexual slaves too! Razz

We <3 you too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/carrieamber
Tina

PostSubject: Re: [b]My history in Nobody =)[/b]   [b]My history in Nobody =)[/b] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:56 am

affraid WTF i thought you were 18 :O me and eme have been having so many sex talk in front of you >_> but i hope you're learning from the best :­D hahahaha

aww why is mine the shortest Sad

Last edited by Tina on Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XLinaleeX

PostSubject: Re: [b]My history in Nobody =)[/b]   [b]My history in Nobody =)[/b] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:45 pm

Granero Wooohooo how to forget about GRAN?? Sorry sorry sorry!, he's the only one in the faction that speak spanish like me as far as i know, also he's soo nice always ready for help u if u need and a very loyalty member of the faction, he's young as me but never says annoying things, always the right things and wow he lvl fast, what's ur secret Gran? XD
Back to top Go down
Tina

PostSubject: Re: [b]My history in Nobody =)[/b]   [b]My history in Nobody =)[/b] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:14 pm

XLinaleeX wrote:
Granero Wooohooo how to forget about GRAN?? Sorry sorry sorry!, he's the only one in the faction that speak spanish like me as far as i know, also he's soo nice always ready for help u if u need and a very loyalty member of the faction, he's young as me but never says annoying things, always the right things and wow he lvl fast, what's ur secret Gran? XD

Granero is Lina's bf (but you didn't hear it from me :­D)
Back to top Go down
XLinaleeX

PostSubject: Re: [b]My history in Nobody =)[/b]   [b]My history in Nobody =)[/b] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:34 pm

Ooopsss don't tell anybody but..... Question

Tina have a BF in PWI!!!! I love you
Eme doesn't clean her room!! =) lol!
Back to top Go down
Lady_Yuny

Lady_Yuny

PostSubject: Re: [b]My history in Nobody =)[/b]   [b]My history in Nobody =)[/b] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:45 am

BUT LINA WE HAD SUCH A BONDING MOMENT IN TWO HOURS OF TALKING ABOUT WHAT A VICIOUS FINAL BOSS YOU WOULD BE! AOE! IT WOULD KILL PLAYERS WHO WEREN'T EVEN ONLINE.

I love lina ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redgreengaze
Emerencia

Emerencia

PostSubject: Re: [b]My history in Nobody =)[/b]   [b]My history in Nobody =)[/b] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:38 pm

Lady_Yuny wrote:
BUT LINA WE HAD SUCH A BONDING MOMENT IN TWO HOURS OF TALKING ABOUT WHAT A VICIOUS FINAL BOSS YOU WOULD BE! AOE! IT WOULD KILL PLAYERS WHO WEREN'T EVEN ONLINE.

I love lina ^.^
LOL
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/carrieamber
Seinina

Seinina

PostSubject: Re: [b]My history in Nobody =)[/b]   [b]My history in Nobody =)[/b] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:06 pm

Hey you even knew to make my name blue! How did you manage that?

I know this is a little bit late but I just registered here lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [b]My history in Nobody =)[/b]   [b]My history in Nobody =)[/b] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[b]My history in Nobody =)[/b]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoBoDy Faction :: General :: Talking Center-
Jump to: