NoBoDy Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NoBoDy Faction

The Faction of NoBoDy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CatRip is that new noob guy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CatRip

CatRip is that new noob guy Empty
PostSubject: CatRip is that new noob guy   CatRip is that new noob guy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:56 am

OK so I was directed to get in here and register. And I found all this empty space Shocked
So I thought I'd be helpful and fill some up Razz

I'm CatRip (Jerry) and I joined last night. I was hoping to find an IP here for a voice chat server, but no luck. Is there one?
Are we gonna be using these forums for organizing the faction for TWs, huge (FB39) runs and what-not?

Well, I'll stop with those ?s for now and let some peeps respond since they are broad sweeping and have ramifications of their own.

Will keep an cyclops on things here for responses.

Thanks,
Jerry
Back to top Go down
vocan

PostSubject: Re: CatRip is that new noob guy   CatRip is that new noob guy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:49 pm

CatRip wrote:
OK so I was directed to get in here and register. And I found all this empty space Shocked

I'm CatRip (Jerry) and I joined last night. I was hoping to find an IP here for a voice chat server, but no luck. Is there one?
Are we gonna be using these forums for organizing the faction for TWs, huge (FB39) runs and what-not?

Well, I'll stop with those ?s for now and let some peeps respond since they are broad sweeping and have ramifications of their own.

Thanks,
Jerry

Well,were gonna be helping memebers out of weekends with quests/fb w/e. Rest ask rom or yen Very Happy~bossoftigers A.K.A. Eric
Back to top Go down
Romdillus

Romdillus

PostSubject: Re: CatRip is that new noob guy   CatRip is that new noob guy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:20 am

CatRip wrote:

Thanks,
Jerry

OMG MY NAME IS JERRY TOO!!! WE R BROTHERS!

lol...
Back to top Go down
vocan

PostSubject: Re: CatRip is that new noob guy   CatRip is that new noob guy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:59 pm

UHHHH ima make a blah blah section so you two can talk there O_o

If i Were A Boy.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CatRip is that new noob guy   CatRip is that new noob guy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CatRip is that new noob guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoBoDy Faction :: General :: Talking Center-
Jump to: